IMPORTANT EDIT: We overinflated our old hotel, and moved to the Best Western Ocean View Resort in Seaside, OR. The following is edited / updated to reflect the new hotel information…
At night when the wind blows, we don’t want anyone going out with the tide into the big blue beyond. The place to flop at night for us is the Best Western in Seaside. Without further ado, a plethora of detail!
Best Western Ocean View Resort
414 N Prom
Seaside, OR 97138
Reservations made by phone only.
Our group name is The Pool Party.
- All rates are subject to prevailing taxes, currently 11.8%.
- Rates are valid for up to two adults, or four adults in the 2 bedroom suites. Each additional adult will add $15.00 per person per night.
- Check-in is 4pm, check-out is 11am.
- Ocean Bakery Cafe open daily (they have a concise menu, comprised mostly of sandwiches and pizzas in addition to being the local caffeine dealer).
- On-site parking (1 car per room, additional public parking nearby). There is slightly more parking per room at Best Western, and a nearby gravel overflow lot.
- Indoor pool, spa and fitness center
- Complimentary WIFI throughout the hotel
- All guest rooms have flat-screen TV, refrigerator, microwave & pillow top bed
- Group rate available up to 2 days before and after our event, as long as hotel is below 80% occupancy.
- This group rate will no longer be available for reservations made after September 10th, 2018. Get your reservation in early!
- Cancellations must be made more than 14 days prior to the start of your stay. A fee equal to the room rate for one night will be charged for late cancellations or no-shows will be applied. In other words, if you need to cancel last minute, it is best practice to see who the room can be transferred to whenever possible.