what is better than one online registration form? many online registration forms! now in triplicate!
What with five events in 2020, it may be easy to get confused as to which you are registered for. The following are links to each of the active registration forms.
Get Out The Float at Pump It Up, February 14-16, 2020: Registration Form
$15 to attend.
Get Out The Float at Pump It Up, April 24-26, 2020: Form will become available sometime after our event in February.
Get Out The Float at Pump It Up, July 10-12, 2020: Form will become available sometime after our event in April.
Get Out The Float in Seaside, October 8-11, 2020: Form will become available as soon as it is constructed.
Andy’s Adventureland (AnthroNW), November 21-24, 2020: Register with AnthroNW.
get out the float 2019
Please clicky on our link to go to our registration form; what follows are a few additional details about some stuff found on the form.
- Fursuit Friendly Areas & Events:
- Sandpiper Room, Best Western Ocean View Resort (+headless lounge)
- Fursuit Walk (Saturday), (+headless lounge at Carousel Mall)
- Chisholm Community Center (Sunday) (+headless lounge)
- Inflatable Friendly Areas & Events:
- Sandpiper Room, Best Western
- Chisholm Community Center (Sunday)
- Sunset Empire Pool (Sunday)
- Exceptions: Some events exclude fursuits and inflatables by their nature.
- Fursuit Walk excludes inflatables
- Sunset Empire Pool excludes fursuits
- Laser Tag excludes fursuits and inflatables
What does it mean that an area is fursuit friendly? In part it means that we have headless lounge nearby and that you are likely to find help from a handler or attendee if you need some quick help. Those in the area should generally know fursuit etiquette (excluding the public).
What does it mean that an area is inflatable friendly? It means that the area is reserved for private use. Inflatables are prone to being badly damaged or destroyed outright by singular acts (such as jumping on them), the general public seems less cognizant of this than furries. Inflatable etiquette is not common even among furries, but is more prevalent. Inflatable friendly areas also have access to electricity and Airheads Anonymous (or toysitters) who will direct setup and packout of the toys.